Potato marketing business updates
12/02/2011 10:48:24 AMEasterday Farms enhances website with videos, photos Celebrating its first anniversary in the Washington potato deal,... Read more.
Potato marketing bodies have multiple targets
03/08/2011 11:34:12 AMIt is a great marketing year for potato grower-shippers. The Eagle-based Idaho Potato Commission is... Read more.
Potato associations focus promotional efforts at retail buyers
03/08/2011 11:17:28 AMAssociations and grower-shippers direct a lot of their promotional efforts at retailer buyers. Seth Pemsler,... Read more.
Fall U.S. potato production drops from 2009
12/10/2010 12:02:07 PMAfter last year’s big yields, 2010 fall potato production has fallen about 8% from 2009 levels. A... Read more.
Marketers get creative to promote value-added spuds
12/10/2010 11:57:10 AMMarketing and merchandising microwaveable and specialty potatoes has meant a huge learning curve for growers... Read more.
Wisconsin association redesigns logo, website
12/10/2010 11:46:50 AMThe Wisconsin Potato and Vegetable Growers Association Inc., Antigo, plans to start 2011 with a new... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised