Efforts by the White House to cut the national debt could put millions of research dollars in jeopardy, but the National Potato Council isn’t going to let that happen without a fight.
NPC works to maintain federal funding
03/02/2012 09:25:00 AM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case