Every year, Don Ladhoff meets with many of the nation’s largest retailers to talk about potatoes. The message he’s hearing from some of those big chains is that they’re ready — eager, even — to try something new.
Retailers seek new items among spud offerings
03/02/2012 09:45:00 AM
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Test checkers' produce I.D.