Ladhoff, retail program consultant for the Denver-based U.S. Potato Board, recently had one such meeting with representatives from Wal-Mart and Sam’s Club.
Retailers seek new items among spud offerings
03/02/2012 09:45:00 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry