DiMenna stresses support for traceability initiatives
03/14/2012 5:29:39 PMJim DiMenna promises to be better prepared this year when he steps on stage at Calgary’s BMO... Read more.
Byttynen promotes teamwork
03/14/2012 5:25:55 PMIn his 18 years on the Canadian Produce Marketing Association board of directors, Tom Byttynen has... Read more.
Byttynen eager for new challenges as CPMA chairman
03/21/2011 1:36:26 PMTom Byttynen, the new chairman of the Canadian Produce Marketing Association, didn’t plan a career... Read more.
Record attendance predicted for CPMA show
03/21/2011 12:06:38 PMFrom April 13-15, Montreal is the place to be for the 86th annual Canadian Produce Marketing Association... Read more.
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised