“I’m so proud to be a part of the fruit and vegetable industry,” she said. “It’s so easy to believe in what we do and I think, as an industry, we need to get better about what we do.”
Smith reflects on year as chairwoman, salad bar progress
04/15/2011 01:27:09 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry