World Variety adds to product lineup
06/20/2014 9:55:10 AMWorld Variety Produce Inc., Los Angeles, which markets under the Melissa’s brand, has introduced some... Read more.
More niche items slide into mainstream, marketers say
06/21/2013 10:38:57 AMMangoes have made the jump from niche to mainstream item, and other specialties are making the same... Read more.
Southern Specialties adds to staff
06/21/2013 10:30:55 AMPompano Beach, Fla.-based Southern Specialties recently has added to its staffs in two locations. The grower-shipper... Read more.
Freshness, consistency keys to successful category, marketers say
06/21/2013 10:28:32 AMThe key to success in marketing specialty produce is keeping supply lines filled with no gaps in volume... Read more.
Latin culture boosts growth in specialties
06/21/2013 10:26:29 AMThe growth areas in specialty produce are many and varied, but they seem to exude a Latin flavor,... Read more.
Imagination, some sweat boost sales of the offbeat
06/18/2012 11:30:41 AMRetailers can profit by showcasing their specialty category, but it takes a bit of work and some imagination,... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 1
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 2
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 4
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 3
- UPDATED: Brazilians still pushing for Chiquita