Consumers lack knowledge of chili peppers
05/10/2010 4:06:54 PMGrower-shippers say U.S. consumers might buy more chili peppers if they knew more about their flavors,... Read more.
Promoting peppers at retail
05/10/2010 1:19:13 PMGrower-shippers say they like to think bell peppers are a staple for consumers, but acknowledge they... Read more.
- CNN to cover watermelon drop live from Indiana
- Audit shows problems with Canadian food safety system
- Allen Lund, California shippers back Navidad en el Barrio
- Mandarins, lemons initial loss leaders in California freeze
- Study cites need for cafeteria equipment; USDA awards grants
- North Bay Produce ramps up volume at MidAmerica St. Louis Airport
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- California citrus growers access damage
- UPDATED: Dulcinea Farms sold to Pacific Trellis
- UPDATED: Packing on hold to assess California citrus damage
- Sysco’s purchase of U.S. Foods stirs anti-trust talk