Focus on green strong despite poor economy
07/10/2009 6:30:37 PMRecent research from the Newark, Del.-based Produce Marketing Association suggests the recession isn’t hurting the... Read more.
Companies work toward sustainable practices
07/10/2009 11:37:43 AMEverybody seems to be going green, but some are doing it better than others. Companies that rush... Read more.
Grower-shippers turn to falcons to deter bird damage
07/09/2009 5:14:27 PMIt was an annual battle for blueberry grower-shipper Jim Fitt, owner of Blue Mountain Farms LLC, Burbank,... Read more.
Gills Onions readies itself to open new advanced energy recovery system
07/09/2009 2:59:30 PMJuly 17 should be a big day for Gills Onions LLC. The Oxnard, Calif.-based onion processor is unveiling... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- The Fresh Market joins Coalition of Immokalee Workers
- Bailey Farms adds spice to sauces in the produce aisle
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes