“Sustainability is more than a buzz word in fresh produce,” she said. “We are seeing more and more of our retail customers inquiring about our growing methods because they are concerned with natural resource usage and are looking to partner with growers who are maximizing efficiencies across the board.”
Village Farms making most of water, land in west Texas
07/13/2010 01:08:47 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry