SWEET POTATO MARKETING
Sweet potatoes marketing business updates
03/19/2014 3:22:51 PMBurch Farms Faison, N.C.-based sweet potato grower-shipper Burch Farms, which grows on about 1,500 acres, is... Read more.
Leaner crop could mean post-Easter supply gaps
03/19/2014 3:08:49 PMShorter volumes and peaking interest in the product have sweet potato marketers smiling in 2014. Sweet... Read more.
North Carolina commission puts on retail promotion
03/19/2014 2:57:01 PMThe Benson-based North Carolina Sweet Potato Commission has joined “Got to be NC Agriculture,” a... Read more.
Fries continue to drive foodservice sales
03/19/2014 2:42:25 PMRestaurants and the U.S. government are growing their share of the sweet potato industry’s business... Read more.
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers
- Colombia to boost ag acreage in response to U.S. free trade deal
- Parents say give peas a chance