SWEET POTATO MARKETING
Heart association designation gives health message a booster shot
03/08/2011 12:16:27 PMSweet potatoes’ reputation as a so-called superfood seems to be on the rise, and not just as a low-carbohydrate,... Read more.
Sweet times for sweet potatoes, marketers say
03/08/2011 12:13:41 PMSweet potato production areas in the South — especially Louisiana and Mississippi — anticipate strong... Read more.
Web, social media give P.R. bang for the buck
03/12/2010 2:48:12 PMThe trade association for the U.S.’s largest sweet potato-producing state is relying on tried-and-true promotional... Read more.
Despite short crops, marketing continues
03/12/2010 2:17:19 PMWith low supplies and strong demand in parts of the Southern U.S., one might assume promotions are... Read more.
- NEPC by the Sea in Newport, R.I., Part III
- NEPC by the Sea in Newport, R.I., Part II
- Hurricane remnants could drench Southwest, prompting flooding
- Yerecic Label launches new “Great for the slow cooker” labels
- USDA changes shipping date for choquette avocados
- FDA partners with states to implement produce safety rule
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers
- Colombia to boost ag acreage in response to U.S. free trade deal
- Parents say give peas a chance