Customized Brokers in pilot program
03/21/2014 1:47:59 PMMiami-based Customized Brokers is participating in a six-month pilot program that allows for the clearance... Read more.
Rail can be efficient alternative to trucks
03/21/2014 1:13:53 PMMost produce grower-shippers move their fruits and vegetables by truck, but Omaha, Neb.-based Union Pacific... Read more.
Transportation impact of food safety rules unknown
03/22/2013 3:14:57 PMThe Food and Drug Administration released its proposed Food Safety Modernization Act regulation in January,... Read more.
So far, no truck shortage affecting produce industry
03/22/2013 2:44:52 PMAs grower-shippers gear up for the spring/summer season, transportation suppliers don’t anticipate major shortages of... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?