Customized Brokers in pilot program
03/21/2014 1:47:59 PMMiami-based Customized Brokers is participating in a six-month pilot program that allows for the clearance... Read more.
Rail can be efficient alternative to trucks
03/21/2014 1:13:53 PMMost produce grower-shippers move their fruits and vegetables by truck, but Omaha, Neb.-based Union Pacific... Read more.
Transportation impact of food safety rules unknown
03/22/2013 3:14:57 PMThe Food and Drug Administration released its proposed Food Safety Modernization Act regulation in January,... Read more.
So far, no truck shortage affecting produce industry
03/22/2013 2:44:52 PMAs grower-shippers gear up for the spring/summer season, transportation suppliers don’t anticipate major shortages of... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: FDA to establish new food safety program
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- Improvonia banks on organics to boost use of foodservice app
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered