FRESH CUT/VALUE-ADDED/PREPARED MEALS
Chopped, blended kale a foodservice favorite
03/19/2014 5:38:13 PMTV’s Dr. Oz calls kale a “nutritional superstar” rich in vitamins K, A and C as... Read more.
Value-added strawberries a favorite with retailers
03/19/2014 5:30:04 PMIt was only January, but 22-store Nob Hill Foods, part of the Sacramento-based Raley’s Supermarkets... Read more.
Fresh-cut helps bring restaurant sales up
03/19/2014 5:13:48 PMThanks in part to menu items heavy on fresh-cut and value-added produce, restaurant sales are improving,... Read more.
Sweet potato buyers look to speedy preparation, marketers say
03/19/2014 5:01:33 PMSweet potato growers and shippers say they know what’s good for the sweet potato industry isn’t... Read more.
Foodservice sales doing well with fresh-cut, value-added
03/19/2014 4:54:59 PMFoodservice business seems to be doing well for most produce suppliers serving markets with fresh-cut... Read more.
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Mango deal begins with light volume
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- Irradiation may be future option for exports