SPECIAL REPORT: YEAR IN PRODUCE
3. Tomato suspension agreement under fire
12/28/2012 12:43:09 PMTomato grower-shippers in Mexico and others in the industry were caught off-guard in late August when... Read more.
9. School lunch produce bonanza
12/28/2012 12:39:30 PMThe push for healthier school lunches took on renewed fervor in January, when first lady Michelle... Read more.
4. United Fresh, PMA merger falls through
12/28/2012 12:27:22 PMIt seemed as if the entire produce industry looked forward to the merger of the United Fresh Produce... Read more.
6. Topsy-turvy apple production
12/28/2012 12:15:49 PMIn January, Denise Donohue, then-executive director of the Lansing-based Michigan Apple Committee, said she expected... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court