The offshore deal, which has J&J financially involved in some of the product it sources, should help J&J supplement its Florida acreage to meet growing customer demand, Rayfield said.
Partnership, more imports give J&J Produce a boost
10/25/2007 12:00:00 AM
No matching related articles at this time.
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry