YAKIMA VALLEY AND WENATCHEE DISTRICT, WASH. — Shipments (15-20-25) — Movement expected to decrease slightly. Trading active. Prices generally unchanged. Current varieties include perfection, rival and castlebrite. Washington 1 cartons two-layer tray pack perfection 60-64s mostly $26-27, 70-72s mostly $24-25, 80s mostly $22; rival 60-64s mostly $26-27, 70-72s mostly $24-25, 80s mostly $22. Washington 1 24-pound cartons loose perfection 1 7/8-inch minimum $22-24, 1 5/8-inch minimum $20-22; rival 1 7/8-inch minimum $22-24, 1 5/8-inch minimum $20-22.
Apricots — F.o.b.s as of July 23
- Eat Brighter! recruited for asian pear imports
- Industry anticipates Obama’s moves on immigration
- Potandon Produce sponsers philanthropical race
- Despite drought, California clementines plentiful for Christmas
- USDA formula calculates 2015 fee increases
- USDA announces Market Access Program funding for 2015
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Wal-Mart refocuses on perishables but can it pull it off?
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Salinas growers confront labor shortage