YAKIMA VALLEY AND WENATCHEE DISTRICT, WASH. — Shipments (15-20-25) — Movement expected to decrease slightly. Trading active. Prices generally unchanged. Current varieties include perfection, rival and castlebrite. Washington 1 cartons two-layer tray pack perfection 60-64s mostly $26-27, 70-72s mostly $24-25, 80s mostly $22; rival 60-64s mostly $26-27, 70-72s mostly $24-25, 80s mostly $22. Washington 1 24-pound cartons loose perfection 1 7/8-inch minimum $22-24, 1 5/8-inch minimum $20-22; rival 1 7/8-inch minimum $22-24, 1 5/8-inch minimum $20-22.
Apricots — F.o.b.s as of July 23
No matching related articles at this time.
- California citrus chill a weeklong trial
- Sanfillipo Produce buys Macaluso Fruit, Columbus Produce Terminal
- Mann Packing offers seasonal vegetable trays
- Wish Farms plans strawberry picking contest
- Market Fresh adds business development position in Tampa
- N.C. extension service gathers input on its future