CHILE — Imports (0-0-0) — Imports via air. Light arrivals were expected the week of Dec. 10; sufficient volume and number of importers to establish an f.o.b. report were expected the week of Dec. 10.
Apricots — F.o.b.s as of Dec. 10
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces