CHILE — Imports (0-0-0) — Imports via air. Light arrivals were expected the week of Dec. 10; sufficient volume and number of importers to establish an f.o.b. report were expected the week of Dec. 10.
Apricots — F.o.b.s as of Dec. 10
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- PMA rolls out new dues structure