SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY DISTRICT, CALIF. — Shipments (12-20-15) — Movement expected to remain about the same. Trading fairly active. Prices generally unchanged. Cartons two-layer tray pack poppycot U.S. 1 60-64s mostly $26.55-28.55, 70-72s mostly $24.55-25.55, 80-84s $22.55-24.55, 88s $20.55-22.55; 24-pound cartons loose No. 8 mostly $19.55-20.25, No. 10 $14.55-17.55. Extra services included.
Apricots — F.o.b.s as of June 3
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces