SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY DISTRICT, CALIF. — Shipments (20-15-16) — Movement expected to remain about the same. Trading fairly active. Prices generally unchanged. Cartons two-layer tray pack poppycot U.S. 1 60-64s mostly $26.55-28.55, 70-72s mostly $22.55-24.55, 80-84s mostly $20.55-22.55, 88s $20.55-22.55; 24-pound cartons loose No. 8 mostly $19.55-20.25, No. 10 $14.55-17.55; castlebrite U.S. 1 cartons two-layer tray pack 70-72s mostly $22.55-24.55, 80-84s mostly $20.55-22.55, 88s $20.55-22.55; 24-pound cartons loose No. 8 mostly $19.55-20.55, No. 10 $14.55-17.55. Extra services included.
Apricots — F.o.b.s as of June 10
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case