SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY DISTRICT, CALIF. — Shipments (20-15-16) — Movement expected to remain about the same. Trading fairly active. Prices generally unchanged. Cartons two-layer tray pack poppycot U.S. 1 60-64s mostly $26.55-28.55, 70-72s mostly $22.55-24.55, 80-84s mostly $20.55-22.55, 88s $20.55-22.55; 24-pound cartons loose No. 8 mostly $19.55-20.25, No. 10 $14.55-17.55; castlebrite U.S. 1 cartons two-layer tray pack 70-72s mostly $22.55-24.55, 80-84s mostly $20.55-22.55, 88s $20.55-22.55; 24-pound cartons loose No. 8 mostly $19.55-20.55, No. 10 $14.55-17.55. Extra services included.
Apricots — F.o.b.s as of June 10
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Ports negotiations slow down through Thanksgiving