CHILE — Imports — (0-0-1) — Imports by boat. Movement expected to increase. Trading fairly active. Port of entry: Philadelphia. Carton two-layer tray dina 80s $26-28. Three-layer tray pack dina 60s mostly $38, 70s $30-32. Quality good. FIRST REPORT.
Apricots — F.o.b.s as of Dec. 23
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies