CHILE — Imports (1-2-1) — Imports by boat. Movement expected to increase. Trading fairly active. Prices unchanged. Port of entry: Philadelphia. Carton two-layer tray dina 80s $26-28, 60s mostly $38. Quality good.
Apricots — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 6
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised