CHILE — Imports — (2-2*-0?) — Imports by boat. Movement expected to increase. Trading fairly slow. Prices lower. Port of entry: Philadelphia. Carton two-layer tray dina 80s mostly $26, 60s mostly $32, 70s $26-28. Quality good.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up