CHILE — Imports — (2-2*-0?) — Imports by boat. Movement expected to increase. Trading fairly slow. Prices lower. Port of entry: Philadelphia. Carton two-layer tray dina 80s mostly $26, 60s mostly $32, 70s $26-28. Quality good.
Apricots — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 13
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies