CHILE — Imports — (2-2*-0?) — Imports by boat. Movement expected to increase. Trading fairly slow. Prices lower. Port of entry: Philadelphia. Carton two-layer tray dina 80s mostly $26, 60s mostly $32, 70s $26-28. Quality good.
Apricots — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 13
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports