CHILE — Imports — (2-0-0) — Imports by boat. Movement expected to conclude as shipping season draws to a close. Port of entry: Philadelphia. Supplies insufficient and in too few hands to establish a market. LAST REPORT.
Apricots — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 21
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Greening establishes 'stronghold' in Texas groves
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Test result on chicken prompts salad recall
- UPDATED: Smarter Lunchrooms tactics boost produce consumption
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality