SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY DISTRICT, CALIF. — Shipments (0-0-1) — Movement expected to increase seasonally. Light harvesting has begun in the district. Most shippers expected to begin harvesting on or around the first of May. The crop is early this year and is expected to be lighter than normal with good quality. The f.o.b. was expected to begin on or around May 5. FIRST REPORT.
Apricots — F.o.b.s as of April 28
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: FDA to establish new food safety program
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- Improvonia banks on organics to boost use of foodservice app
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered