SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY DISTRICT, CALIF. — Shipments (0-0-1) — Movement expected to increase seasonally. Light harvesting has begun in the district. Most shippers expected to begin harvesting on or around the first of May. The crop is early this year and is expected to be lighter than normal with good quality. The f.o.b. was expected to begin on or around May 5. FIRST REPORT.
Apricots — F.o.b.s as of April 28
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports