YAKIMA VALLEY AND WENATCHEE DISTRICT, WASH. — Shipments (6-19*-22) — Movement expected to increase as more sheds are running and growers begin picking main varieties. Reportable volume was expected the week of July 7. *revised
Apricots — F.o.b.s as of July 7
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year