CHILE — Imports (3-5-2) — Imports via boat. Movement expected to remain about the same as June 3-16. Port of entry: Los Angeles. Trading moderate. Prices higher. Cartons one-layer shinko 10-14s $11-13, 16-18s $10-12, 20s $7-9. Quality good. Port of entry: Philadelphia. Trading moderate. Prices 16-18s higher, others unchanged. Cartons one-layer shinko 10-14s $10-12, 16-18s $9-11, 20s $7-9. Quality good.
Asian pears — F.o.b.s as of June 17
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Colombia to boost ag acreage in response to U.S. free trade deal
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration