CHILE — Imports (3-5-2) — Imports via boat. Movement expected to remain about the same as June 3-16. Port of entry: Los Angeles. Trading moderate. Prices higher. Cartons one-layer shinko 10-14s $11-13, 16-18s $10-12, 20s $7-9. Quality good. Port of entry: Philadelphia. Trading moderate. Prices 16-18s higher, others unchanged. Cartons one-layer shinko 10-14s $10-12, 16-18s $9-11, 20s $7-9. Quality good.
Asian pears — F.o.b.s as of June 17
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces