CHILE — Imports (3-5-2) — Imports via boat. Movement expected to remain about the same as June 3-16. Port of entry: Los Angeles. Trading moderate. Prices higher. Cartons one-layer shinko 10-14s $11-13, 16-18s $10-12, 20s $7-9. Quality good. Port of entry: Philadelphia. Trading moderate. Prices 16-18s higher, others unchanged. Cartons one-layer shinko 10-14s $10-12, 16-18s $9-11, 20s $7-9. Quality good.
Asian pears — F.o.b.s as of June 17
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart