CHILE — Imports (3-5-2) — Imports via boat. Movement expected to remain about the same as June 3-16. Port of entry: Los Angeles. Trading moderate. Prices higher. Cartons one-layer shinko 10-14s $11-13, 16-18s $10-12, 20s $7-9. Quality good. Port of entry: Philadelphia. Trading moderate. Prices 16-18s higher, others unchanged. Cartons one-layer shinko 10-14s $10-12, 16-18s $9-11, 20s $7-9. Quality good.
Asian pears — F.o.b.s as of June 17
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised