CHILE — Imports (5-2-0) — Imports via boat. Movement expected to remain about the same as June 10-23. Port of entry: Los Angeles area. Trading moderate. Prices slightly higher. Cartons one-layer shinko 10-18s $11-13, 20s $10-12. Quality good. Port of entry: Philadelphia. Trading moderate. Prices 20s lower, others unchanged. Cartons one-layer shinko 10-14s $10-12, 16s $9-11, 18s $8-10, 20s $6-8. Quality good.
Asian pears — F.o.b.s as of June 24
- Nature Fresh Farms adds marketing member
- California Avocado Commission expands focus to sandwiches
- Bolthouse CEO is Produce Marketer of the Year
- FDA seeks to mesh public and private food safety accountability
- Mighties brand kiwis join Sun Pacific's Cuties
- Spezzano receives 2014 Robert L. Carey Leadership Award