CHILE — Imports (0-1-**) — Imports via boat. Movement expected to remain about the same. Port of entry: Los Angeles. Trading moderate. Prices unchanged. Cartons one-layer shinko 10-18s $11-13, 20s $10-12. Quality good. Port of entry: Philadelphia. Trading moderate. Prices unchanged. Cartons one-layer shinko 10-14s $10-12, 16s $9-11, 18s $8-10, 20s $6-8. Quality good. **unavailable.
Asian pears — F.o.b.s as of July 8
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies