CHILE — Imports (0-1-3) — Imports via boat. Movement expected to increase. Port of entry: Philadelphia. Trading moderate. Prices cartons one-layer hosui 8-12s $14-15, 14s $13.50-14.50, 16s $13-14, 18s $12-12.50, 20s $10.50, 22s $9.50; shinseiki 8-10s $14-15, 12-14s $13.50-14.50, 16s $13-14. Cartons two-layer hosui 44s $17. Quality good. FIRST REPORT.
Asian pears — F.o.b.s as of March 31
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case