MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA AND TEXAS DISTRICT — Crossings (32-43-41) — Movement expected to remain about the same. Trading slow. Prices lower. Flats of 12 6-ounce cups with lids $7-8. Includes palletizing and cooling. Wide range in quality. Prices include some half dry pint containers.
Blackberries — F.o.b.s as of Dec. 3
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access