MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA AND TEXAS DISTRICT — Crossings (32-43-41) — Movement expected to remain about the same. Trading slow. Prices lower. Flats of 12 6-ounce cups with lids $7-8. Includes palletizing and cooling. Wide range in quality. Prices include some half dry pint containers.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution