CENTRAL AMERICA IMPORTS — Imports (96*-95*-62) — Imports via boat from Guatemala. Movement expected to increase. Port of entry: South Florida. Trading moderate. Prices 6s and 12s higher; 9s generally unchanged. Half cartons 9s mostly $8-8.95, 12s mostly $12.95-13.95. Oversized ½ cartons 6s (5s) mostly $7.95, 9s (6s) $8.95-9.95. Port of entry: Southern California. Trading moderate. Half cartons 9s mostly $10.95-11.95. Oversized ½ cartons 9s (6s) $10.95-11.95. Quality variable. *revised.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up