CENTRAL AMERICA IMPORTS — Imports (98*-105*-58) — Imports via boat from Guatemala. Movement expected to increase. Port of entry: South Florida. Trading moderate. Prices 12s and 6s higher; 9s lower. Half cartons 9s mostly $10.95, 12s mostly $13.95-14.95. Oversized ½ cartons 6s (5s) mostly $10.95, 9s (6s) $8.50-10. Port of entry: Southern California. Trading moderate. Prices higher. Half cartons 9s mostly $11.95. Oversized ½ cartons 9s (6s) $11.95.Quality variable. *revised.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court