CENTRAL AMERICA IMPORTS — Imports (68-68*-0) — Imports via boat from Guatemala. Movement expected to decrease. Port of entry: South Florida. Trading active. Prices higher. Half cartons 9s mostly $13.95-14.95, 12s mostly $13.95-14.95. Oversized ½ cartons 6s (5s) $10.90, 9s (6s) mostly $13.95-14.95. Port of entry: Southern California. Trading active. Prices higher. Half cartons 9s mostly $16.95. Oversized ½ cartons 9s (6s) $16.95. Quality variable. *revised.
Cantaloupe — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 6
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year