CENTRAL AMERICA IMPORTS — Imports (127*-79*-36) — Imports via boat from Guatemala and Honduras. Movement expected to decrease slightly. Port of entry: South Florida. Trading active. Prices higher. Half cartons 9s and 12s mostly $14.95-15.95. Oversized ½ cartons 6s (5s) $11.95-12.95, 9s (6s) $14.95-15.95. Port of entry: Southern California. Trading active. Prices higher. Half cartons 9s open market supply are in too few hands to quote. Oversized ½ cartons 9s (6s) open market supply are in too few hands to quote. Quality variable. *revised.
Cantaloupe — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 13
- UPDATED: Bolthouse CEO is Produce Marketer of the Year
- Judge denies dismissal in PrimusLabs cantaloupe cases
- Sixth Adams Produce official pleads guilty
- Pure Bioscience promises pathogen reduction on leafy greens
- TrueTrac, Ocean Mist conduct traceability pilot
- Ag groups seek methyl bromide for emergencies