CENTRAL AMERICA IMPORTS — Imports (127*-79*-36) — Imports via boat from Guatemala and Honduras. Movement expected to decrease slightly. Port of entry: South Florida. Trading active. Prices higher. Half cartons 9s and 12s mostly $14.95-15.95. Oversized ½ cartons 6s (5s) $11.95-12.95, 9s (6s) $14.95-15.95. Port of entry: Southern California. Trading active. Prices higher. Half cartons 9s open market supply are in too few hands to quote. Oversized ½ cartons 9s (6s) open market supply are in too few hands to quote. Quality variable. *revised.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution