YAKIMA VALLEY AND WENATCHEE DISTRICT, WASH. — Shipments (155-310-155, includes exports 51-91-84) — Movement expected to increase slightly. Trading fairly active. Prices lower. Wide range in prices. 15-pound cartons rainier Washington 1 10½-row size mostly $45-50; 18-pound cartons and lugs bing Washington 1 10-row size mostly $45-50; 10½-row size mostly $40-45; 11-row size mostly $36-40; 11½-row size mostly $34-36.
Cherries — F.o.b.s as of July 8
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access