CHILE — Imports — (1-0-13) — Imports via boat. Movement expected to increase. Trading fairly active. Port of entry: Philadelphia. 11-pound cartons bagged bing jumbo mostly $34-36, extra-large mostly $32-34, large mostly $30-32. FIRST REPORT.
Cherries — F.o.b.s as of Dec. 23
- Eat Brighter! recruited for asian pear imports
- Industry anticipates Obama’s moves on immigration
- Potandon Produce sponsers philanthropical race
- Despite drought, California clementines plentiful for Christmas
- USDA formula calculates 2015 fee increases
- USDA announces Market Access Program funding for 2015