CHILE — Imports — (0-13-22) — Imports via boat. Movement expected to increase. Trading fairly active. Prices lower. Port of entry: Philadelphia. 11-pound cartons bagged bing jumbo/extra-large mostly $32-34, large mostly $28, medium mostly $26. Quality good.
Cherries — F.o.b.s as of Dec. 30
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports