CHILE — Imports — (0-13-22) — Imports via boat. Movement expected to increase. Trading fairly active. Prices lower. Port of entry: Philadelphia. 11-pound cartons bagged bing jumbo/extra-large mostly $32-34, large mostly $28, medium mostly $26. Quality good.
Cherries — F.o.b.s as of Dec. 30
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Church Bros. repeats win at mascot race
- Mann Packing starts Kalettes for foodservice