CHILE — IMPORTS (13-22-0) — Imports via boat. Movement expected to increase. Trading fairly slow. Prices lower. Port of entry: Philadelphia. 11-pound cartons bagged bing extra-large jumbo and jumbo mostly $32, extra-large mostly $28-30, large mostly $21-22, medium mostly $22. Quality good.
Cherries — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 6
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access
- Organic equivalency talks underway with Mexico
- Taylor Farms launches kale chopped salad