CHILE — Imports — (22-13*-19) — Imports via boat. Movement expected to remain about the same. Trading moderate. Prices lower. Port of entry: Philadelphia. 11-pound cartons bagged bing jumbo mostly $30, extra-large mostly $28, large mostly $21-22, medium $16-18. Quality good. *adjusted
Cherries — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 13
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports