CHILE — Imports — (18*-27*-34) — Imports via boat. Movement expected to remain about the same. Port of entry: Los Angeles. Supply light. Trading slow. Prices for 5-kilogram cartons bagged extra jumbo $30-32, jumbo $28-30, extra-large $26-28, large $20-22, medium $16-18. Quality good. FIRST REPORT. Port of entry: Philadelphia. Trading fairly slow. Prices generally unchanged. 11-pound cartons bagged bing extra jumbo and jumbo $30, extra-large mostly $28, large $21-22, medium $16-18. Quality good. *revised.
Cherries — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 21
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies