CHILE — Imports (27-34-11) — Imports via boat. Movement expected to remain about the same as Jan. 13-26. Port of entry: Los Angeles. Supply light. Trading moderate. Prices unchanged. 5-kilogram cartons bagged bing extra jumbo $30-32, jumbo $28-30, extra-large $26-28, large $20-22, medium $16-18. Quality good. Port of entry: Philadelphia. Trading moderate. Prices unchanged. 11-pound cartons bagged bing extra jumbo and jumbo $30, extra-large mostly $28, large $21-22, medium $16-18. Quality good.
Cherries — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 27
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports