CENTRAL AND SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND ARIZONA — Shipments moderate — Movement expected about the same. Trading fairly active. Prices shippers choice 165s slightly higher, others generally unchanged. 7/10-bushel carton shippers first grade 75s mostly $30.80-31.90, 95s $31.80-33.90, 115s mostly $31.80-33.90, 140s mostly $30.80-31.90, 165s mostly $29.80-30.90, 200s mostly $24.80-24.90, 235s mostly $18.80-19.90; shippers choice 75s mostly $22.80-23.90, 95-115s mostly $23.80-24.90, 140s $25.80-26.90, 165s mostly $27.80-28.90, 200s mostly $22.80-23.90, 235s $16.80-17.90; unclassified (standard) 95-115s $17.80-20.90, 140-165s $18.80-22.90. Organic 7/10-bushel cartons shippers first grade 95-115s $34.80-40.90, 140s mostly $34.80-38.90.
Lemons — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 27
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Greening establishes 'stronghold' in Texas groves
- Test result on chicken prompts salad recall
- UPDATED: Smarter Lunchrooms tactics boost produce consumption
- QPMA notes Hamel's roots in Quebec produce