CENTRAL AND SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND ARIZONA — Shipments moderate — Movement expected about the same. Trading early fairly active, late active. Prices generally unchanged. 7/10-bushel carton shippers first grade 75s mostly $29.80-31.90, 95-115s mostly $31.80-33.90, 140s mostly $30.80-31.90, 165s mostly $29.80-30.90, 200s mostly $24.80-24.90, 235s mostly $18.80-19.90; shippers choice 75s mostly $22.80-23.90, 95-115s mostly $23.80-24.90, 140s $25.80-26.90, 165s mostly $27.80-28.90, 200s mostly $22.80-23.90, 235s mostly $16.80-17.90; unclassified (standard) 95-115s $19.80-21.90, 140-165s mostly $21.80-23.90. Organic 7/10-bushel cartons shippers first grade 95-115s $34.80-40.90, 140s mostly $34.80-38.90.
Lemons — F.o.b.s as of Feb. 24
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered
- Asian food safety officials react to Bidart Bros. apple recall
- ALBA hires general manager and director of sales