CENTRAL AND SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND ARIZONA — Shipments moderate — Movement expected about the same. Trading early active, late moderate. Prices shippers first grade 140-165s, 200s and choice 140s slightly lower, others generally unchanged. 7/10-bushel carton shippers first grade 75s mostly $29.80-31.90, 95-115s mostly $31.80-33.90, 140s mostly $29.80-31.90, 165s mostly $28.80-30.90, 200s $23.80-24.90, 235s mostly $18.80-19.90; shippers choice 75s mostly $22.80-23.90, 95-115s mostly $23.80-24.90, 140s $23.80-26.90, 165s mostly $27.80-28.90, 200s mostly $21.80-22.90, 235s mostly $16.80-17.90; unclassified (standard) 75-95s mostly $19.80-21.90, 115s $19.80-21.90, 140-165s mostly $21.80-23.90, 200s mostly $16.80-17.90. Organic 7/10-bushel cartons shippers first grade 95-115s $34.80-40.90, 140s mostly $34.80-38.90.
Lemons – F.o.b.s as of March 3
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Ports negotiations slow down through Thanksgiving