CENTRAL AND SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND ARIZONA — Shipments Moderate — Movement expected about the same. Trading Choice 235s active at slightly lower prices, others active. Prices shippers first grade 75s, choice 140s, standard 200s slightly higher; choice 235s slightly lower, others generally unchanged. 7/10-bushel carton shippers first grade 75-115s mostly $31.80-33.90, 140s $29.80-31.90, 165s mostly $28.80-29.90, 200s $23.80-24.90, 235s mostly $18.80-19.90; shippers choice 75s mostly $22.80-23.90, 95-115s $22.80-24.90, 140s $25.80-26.90, 165s mostly $27.80-28.90, 200s mostly $21.80-22.90, 235s mostly $16.80-17.90; unclassified (standard) 75-95s mostly $19.80-21.90, 115s $19.80-21.90, 140-165s mostly $21.80-23.90, 200s mostly $16.80-19.90. Organic 7/10-bushel cartons shippers first grade 95-115s $34.80-40.90, 140s mostly $34.80-38.90.
Lemons — F.o.b.s as of March 17
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports