SOUTH AND CENTRAL DISTRICT, CALIF. — Shipments moderate — Movement expected about the same. Trading active. Prices generally unchanged. 7/10-bushel carton shippers first grade 75-115s mostly $31.80-33.90, 140s $29.80-31.90, 165s mostly $28.80-29.90, 200s $23.80-24.90, 235s mostly $18.80-19.90; shippers choice 75s mostly $22.80-23.90, 95-115s $22.80-24.90, 140s $25.80-26.90, 165s mostly $27.80-28.90, 200s mostly $21.80-22.90, 235s mostly $16.80-17.90; unclassified (standard) 75-95s mostly $19.80-21.90, 115s $19.80-21.90, 140-165s mostly $21.80-23.90, 200s mostly $16.80-19.90. Organic 7/10-bushel cartons shippers first grade 95-115s $34.80-40.90, 140s mostly $34.80-38.90.
Lemons — F.o.b.s as of March 24
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit