SOUTH AND CENTRAL DISTRICT, CALIF. — Shipments moderate — Movement expected about the same. Trading active. Prices shippers first grade 140-235s and choice 95-235s slightly higher, others generally unchanged. 7/10-bushel carton shippers first grade 75-115s mostly $31.80-33.90, 140s $29.80-32.90, 165s mostly $28.80-30.90, 200s $24.80-26.90, 235s $18.80-20.90; shippers choice 75s mostly $22.80-23.90, 95s $22.80-25.90, 115s $23.80-25.90, 140s $25.80-27.90, 165s mostly $27.80-29.90, 200s mostly $22.80-24.90, 235s mostly $16.80-18.90; unclassified (standard) 75-95s mostly $19.80-21.90, 115s $19.80-21.90, 140s mostly $21.80-23.90, 165s mostly $22.80-24.90, 200s mostly $16.80-19.90. Organic 7/10-bushel cartons shippers first grade 95-115s $34.80-40.90, 140s mostly $34.80-38.90.
Lemons — F.o.b.s as of March 31
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports