SOUTH AND CENTRAL DISTRICT, CALIF. — Shipments fairly heavy — Movement expected about the same. Trading active. Prices generally unchanged. 7/10-bushel cartons shippers first grade 75-115s mostly $31.80-33.90, 140s $29.80-32.90, 165s mostly $28.80-30.90, 200s $24.80-26.90, 235s $18.80-20.90; shippers choice 75s mostly $22.80-23.90, 95s $22.80-25.90, 115s $23.80-25.90, 140s $25.80-27.90, 165s mostly $27.80-29.90, 200s mostly $22.80-24.90, 235s mostly $16.80-18.90; unclassified (standard) 75-95s mostly $19.80-21.90, 115s $19.80-21.90, 140s mostly $21.80-23.90, 165s mostly $22.80-24.90, 200s mostly $16.80-19.90. Organic 7/10-bushel cartons shippers first grade 95-115s $34.80-40.90, 140s mostly $34.80-38.90.
Lemons — F.o.b.s as of April 7
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Al Finer Co. closes doors in Philly
- Colombia to boost ag acreage in response to U.S. free trade deal
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration