MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH TEXAS — Crossings (111*-190-115) — Movement expected about the same. Trading 110s and 250s slow, others fairly slow. Prices generally unchanged. Seedless-type 40-pound cartons 110s $12-14, 150s mostly $14, 175-200s $16-18, 230s mostly $14-16, 250s mostly $12-14. Quality and condition variable. *revised
Limes — F.o.b.s as of Dec. 30
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports